Technical Project Manage Job:
Are you interested in joining people? Are you a successful Producer, Project Manager, or Program Manager with a background of delivering to customers?
We want you to join and help our business customers - who are making performant and versatile networking technology projects, and modern development experience, specially designed activities.
Join our teams to work in advanced networking technologies –we are looking for engineers of all sizes, all over the world. It's an ideal opportunity to step up and push projects ahead!
Field Engineer Platform is a pioneer in providing Project-Based Employment opportunities in Engineering, Technology, and Networking fields.
As a Work-From-Anywhere Technical Project Manager
, you'll be one of the pioneers defining and driving progress against solid objectives, and make sure that the team is assigned to deliver the ideal features at the ideal time, and a quality that businesses and its customers can trust.Job Obligations: Senior Technical Project Manager
These are the responsibilities you can pass on...
● Build project plans, maintain activity guide, schedule, and reliable relationships
● Ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and within the scope
● Manage changes to project scope, scheduled plans, and priorities
● Responsible for project deliverables and passing on week-by-week status reports on account of accomplishments, key issues
● Actively talk with each included team of the project to discover any gaps, build solutions and recommend productivity updates
● Align with other project supervisors and team leaders to ensure consistency of cycles, critical issues, and reporting
● Scoping and sorting out activities based on business and customer impact
● Managing project tasks, including feature backlog management, prioritizing and responding to customer storyboard
● Project resource management and leading as per needsQualifications: Sr. Technical Project Manager
• Experience in planning projects and assigning task across teams
• Knowledge of Project Management tools
and practicing best standards
• 5+ years of experience with a project management
• BS or MS in computer science or related technical field
• Incredible written and verbal communication abilities
• Incredible in performing multi-tasks and connecting skills
• Relationship buildingTechnical Project Manager Jobs Near Me
For more information concerning working as a Technical Project Manager or if you should make sure about technical project manager positions on an hourly-basis, simply join into the Field Engineer Platform. As a Global Freelance Marketplace that partners associations with engineers on-demand, we can connect you to any occupations you may be proper for.